Though we have a well-earned reputation for success with complex orthopedic musculoskeletal and spinal problems, there are many simpler problems and injuries we see and treat every day. Some of the areas we specialize in are:
- Orthopedic musculoskeletal & joint problems – This is provided by experienced, certified orthopedic specialists.
- Back & neck pain – We can treat even complex spinal conditions and complex whiplash injuries from auto accidents and back pain related to pregnancy.
- Postsurgical rehabilitation – Expert care for those who have undergone orthopedic surgery for a shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee or ankle problem, as well as spinal surgeries.
- Vestibular & balance disorders – We’re fortunate to have one of the best-trained balance specialists in the Pacific Northwest.
- Work-related injuries – We work with all types of work injuries and get patients back to work sooner.
- Sports-related injuries – Our physical therapists help all kinds of casual and competitive athletes overcome pain & injury.
- Post-joint replacement rehabilitation – We can help you recover more quickly from partial/total joint replacement surgery.
- Pregnancy & post-partum program – We can help you overcome back pain, shoulder pain and other pregnancy-related symptoms.
- Orthotic fabrication & fitting.
No matter what condition or illness we treat, we spend a lot of time with each patient. First visits are usually 45 to 60 minutes long and thorough. And we use every other visit as an opportunity to provide expert patient education and effective, efficient home exercise programs designed to get results.